Stefan Fleischmann (Admin)
|Posted on Friday, Oct 29, 2004 - 18:36: |
X-Ways Replica 2.2 is now available. Owners of X-Ways Forensics may query their license status to retrieve the download URL.
* Host-protected areas (HPAs) can now be disabled (unlocked) either permanently or until the next reboot only, so that it is accessible for cloning/imaging.
* Ext2, Ext3, Reiser, Linux Swap, JFS, and XFS partitions are now recognized as such.
* Up to 32 partitions are now displayed in the list and available for selection (instead of 15 at max. before).
* Image segment numbering now starts with .001 (or non-numeric extension) instead of .000. The second segment ends with .002.
* Copying selected sectors: Number of lines no longer limited (500 at max. before).