|Posted on Friday, Apr 6, 2018 - 20:20: |
A preview version of X-Ways Forensics 19.7 is now available. The download link can be retrieved as always by querying one's license status.
What's new in v19.7 Preview 1?
* A particularly thorough file system data structure search is now available for exFAT volumes, too.
* Irregular EXIF metadata encodings that violate EXIF specifications are now marked with an asterisk at the end (sometimes additionally with a bold font).
* Ability to toggle between single and double column modes when viewing internal JPEG metadata in IM details mode. Given a sufficient screen resolution and window width, no scrolling is required any more to quickly review the entire internal metadata, as the summary table is on the right-hand side.
* Firmware dates are now also output for iPhones and other Apple devices.
* Extracts more internal timestamps from e-mails in PST/OST e-mail archives.
* Presents previous visits to a website from the Chrome history in addition to the last one, also as events, and the duration of each visit.
* Some minor improvements.
* Same fix level as v19.6 SR-3.