Welcome to the X-Ways Support Forum Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

X-Ways Forum » Public Announcements » Welcome to the X-Ways Support Forum « Previous Next »

Thread Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page      

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Stefan Fleischmann (Admin)
Posted on Friday, Jan 5, 2001 - 17:22:   

Hello everyone,

Thanks for visiting winhex.net, the new WinHex support forum! This is a place where to ask questions, exchange ideas, suggest feature enhancements, and get to know other WinHex users. I hope you keep coming back!

Sincerely yours,

Stefan Fleischmann

Phillip Perkmann
Posted on Saturday, Jan 6, 2001 - 19:59:   

This forum looks really impressing,
like everything that's got to do with
WinHex. Yes! I will be coming back...

Mr. Fleischmann, keep up the good work
and good luck with your software for the
upcoming year 2001!!!

Jack Crone
Posted on Saturday, Jan 6, 2001 - 21:00:   

This forum will be very helpful to all users. Thanks for adding it, Stefan.

Mike Verret (Morpheous)
Posted on Monday, Jan 26, 2004 - 15:02:   

Hello all...I have just come across this great web site and an even better forum of such creative and knowledgeable characters.... (Karen you are such a blast and so funny!).

I found the web site by reading a great article authored by Jonathan Yardan of the Tech Republic enzine, "Don't leave information on old hard drives."

As I indicated, the article led me to this web site. What a treasure trove of excellent material. I will be engaging very soon with an online university in Florida in an attempt to secure a Masters degree in Forensic Accounting. I can easily envision the Winhex software solutions (and computer forensics in general) as great ammunition to my resume and expanded abilities to get straight to the real facts. A tremendous asset to mitigating accounting issues if not more. This is excellent. I truly look forward to learning and interacting much more with many of you. I would ask that I be welcomed to the Winhex forum.

Best regards,

Morpheous
Forum operated by X-Ways Software Technology AG.