Rules for Posting
1. This support forum is intended to assist users of our software who do not wish to contact us by e-mail in correctly using the products WinHex and X-Ways Forensics. Postings must be related to these products or to computer forensics in general (for the respective sections of the forum).
2. Please keep in mind that replies and assistance are not guaranteed. X-Ways does not commercially offer or sell support. Support is not included in licenses for our software.
3. If your posting is about an error message, please quote it in full. Please describe as exactly as you can what you have done/tried already.
4. Postings must not be offending, contain rude language, etc. Please select the most appropriate topic for posting. Do not deliberately post the same message twice.
5. This is no place for advertising or for discussing products other than software from X-Ways.
6. Use descriptive subject lines for your postings that not merely try to attract attention. Refrain from multiplication of exclamation marks, from unnecessary capitalization, Please Help exclamations, etc. Postings without contents are forbidden.
7. Any license issues or technical issues related to unlocking the software are to be discussed by e-mail only.
8. Any posting may be renamed, shortened, or deleted by the administrator, or moved to a more appropriate topic. Any user account may be deleted by the administrator, and any user blocked.
If you do not agree, please do not use the forum. Availability of this forum for reading or writing at a given time is not guaranteed. There is no guarantee for an answer or a satisfying answer to everything. Information that you provide when posting on the WinHex support forum is available for everyone to see. Discretion should be used in entering personally identifiable information within the forum, as it may be collected by third parties. The forum is no place where to put confidential information.